COVID-19 And Precautions
10 things to you can do to manage your health at home if you have possible or confirmed COVID-19
- Stay home from work, school, and away from other public places. If you must go out, avoid using any kind of public transportation, ridesharing, or taxis.
- Monitor your symptoms If your symptoms get worse, call your healthcare provider immediately.
- Get rest and stay hydrated.
- If you have a medical appointment, call the healthcare provider ahead of time and tell them that you have or may have COVID-19.
- For medical emergencies, call 1075 and notify the dispatch personnel that you have or may have COVID-19.
- Cover your cough and sneezes.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- As much as possible, stay in a specific room and away from other people in your home. Also, you should use a separate bathroom, if available. If you need to be around other people in or outside of the home, wear a facemask.
- Avoid sharing personal items with other people in your household, like dishes, towels, and bedding
- Clean all surfaces that are touched often, like counters, tabletops, and doorknobs. Use household cleaning sprays or wipes according to the label instructions.
For any additional questions about your care, contact on Horizon Prime Hospital Contact Number +9102268556855 .
When to go to the doctor?
If you develop warning signs for COVID-19, you should consider it an emergency and look for medical attention right away. Remember to call ahead.
The emergency warning signs are:
– Trouble breathing
– Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
– Fever temperature is 102F or higher
– New confusion or inability to arouse
– Bluish lips or face
Of course, while this is valuable information, if you have any of the symptoms and have ongoing health concerns, please call on Horizon Prime Hospital Contact Number +9102268556855 .
Horizon Prime Hospital Is Now Ready to Fight 24×7 !!!
We at Horizon Prime Hospital are ready and capable to take care of patients for 24×7 who need respiratory isolation. Anyone who has signs of Fever and Cough or breathing issues can visit Horizon Prime Hospital where we have provided facilities for you to be in isolation.
Facilities for Respiratory Isolation :
- An separate floor with 25 beds is ready with a separate (AHU) Air Handling Unit on our 3rd floor.
- We have ICU’s well equipped with ventilators along with trained and qualified staff for your service.
- We also provide In- house CT scans, MRI and Cath Lab to support the critical patients.
Visit us – https://prime.horizonhospital.com/
Contact us – +91 9167678200, +91 022 6855 6855
Our heart and prayers go to all those who are affected around the world. We are proud of the doctors, nurses and helpers here at Horizon Prime Hospital who are putting efforts in such tough times. Thank you to all our doctors, nurses and other medical staff that are working countless hours for all of us. Do the right thing and STAY HOME!