Horizon Prime’s Department of Internal Medicine is determined to provide the best in patient care and modern scientific knowledge of surgery. Internal medicine not only involves therapeutic services but also preventive treatment and safety through out-patient clinics and thorough health reviews.
Our healthcare professionals offer evidence based medication and treatment of illnesses is performed as per globally articulated guidelines that contribute to better quality of care. The Department of Internal Medicine focuses on teaching and treating patients about chronic health problems, such as diabetes and hypertension. The physicians are especially specialized in the treatment of patients with various illnesses, geriatric or elderly patients and multi-system conditions where care planning is carried out between several specialists.
Treatments and Procedures:
• Assessment of disease risk, inquiries and management
• Treatment of acute and chronic conditions such as influenza, influenza, stomach disorders, and other respiratory disorders.
• Treatment with communicable diseases such as measles, gastroenteritis, typhoid and
• Popular illnesses, such as sore throat, cold and fever, fatigue, ear infections, infections of the urinary tract, asthma and hepatitis
• Chronic condition patient treatment such as obesity, metabolic syndrome, lipid disorders
• Lifestyle risk control, such as cholesterol, diabetes and coronary disorders
• Health care of geriatric patients
• Adults’ wellness tests, like high-risk groups such as diabetics,
• Pre-surgical examination and treatment of patients undergoing surgery