Clinical Haematology is branch of clinical medicine which deals with diagnosis and treatment of blood & lymphatic system diseases. It includes benign & malignant (Blood cancer) conditions affecting blood cell and stem cell transplant.
Clinical Hematologist is a specialist in malignant disorders like Acute Leukemia, Plasma Cell Disorder, Hodgkin Lymphoma and Non- Hodgkin Lymphoma , Chronic Myeloid Leukemia, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, Myeloid Leukemia as well as in benign hematology disorders like ITP, Thrombocytopenia, high hemoglobin / Polycythemia , Eosinophilia , DVT /thrombosis, Platelet Disorder, Bleeding Disorder, Low Platelet Count , Aplastic Anaemia and Haemophilia and Bone Marrow Transplants (auto/allo / haplo)
Services in Hematology:
- Thalassemia Screening Test
- Day Care Chemotherapy
- Blood Transfusion For Thalassemia And Hemophilia Patients
- OPD Services
- Indoor Services
- Comprehensive Hemophilia Care Centre
- Bone Marrow Transplant (Autologous Bone Marrow Transplant)
- Transfusion Facility For Thalassemia Patients.
- Bone Marrow Aspiration Biopsies.
- Evaluation Of Platelet Function Disorders
- CBC, Coagulation Profile And Reporting
- Aggregometry And Receptor Studies.